Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Journey - Cool Techie Gift for Mom- WINNER

Our Journey - Cool Techie Gift for Mom

I know what my big Christmas present is. I am so excited, I can't wait for Christmas. I have been blessed. On Thanksgiving day on Twitter people were posting their Christmas wishes on Tweetmas. Oh, why not, just for fun, I wished for an iPod Touch. A few hours later, I had a message from a woman who had one in like new condition that she wanted to sell. This amazing lady sold my mom an iPod Touch for $75!! It arrived the other week, I charged it up and checked it out for about an hour then, like the dutiful daughter I am, I packed it back up and told mom it had arrived and was in wonderful condition. My dad came and picked up the box and now I am as excited about Christmas as the kids are.So, now I am getting this awesome blessing and I need accessories right? On Twitter I found out about the #1 must have accessory for my iPod Touch and that accessory is chicBuds. ChicBuds are the most beautiful earbuds I have ever seen. They come in white or black and are encrusted with Swarovski Crystals. The watermelon colored ones would look so awesome with my iPod Touch, especially paired with the Vera Bradley Pinwheel Pink media case that is also on my wish list. (hnt, hint)If you are a techie mom or if you know a techie mom chicBuds are the gift this Christmas vist chicBuds and get some for the techie mom in your life.
(Post A Comment!)

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment